In Bracket-Bucks℠ We Trust
General Account Information
- Each bracket contest has a performance award system and contest purse that produces “Bracket-Bucks℠” deposits in participating Bracketeers’ accounts.
- Bracket-Bucks℠ are a form of bracket wealth accumulation that occurs only by enrolling and participating in SportaMe.com Bracket Contests.
- Bracketeers must opt-in to the Bracket-Bucks℠ service in order to view their accumulated bracket wealth and to get on the Bracket Leaderboard.
- Bracket-Bucks℠ exist solely for fun and entertainment when participating in bracket contests and are not real currency. There is no cash redemption value associated with “Bracket-Bucks℠” — see terms & conditions for more information.
- Each Bracketeer that opts-in to the Bracket-Bucks℠ service of SportaMe.com Bracket Contests receives a one-time sign-up bonus deposit of $1,000 Bracket-Bucks℠. It’s your starter loot.
- There is a contest entry fee of $500 Bracket-Bucks℠ that is withdrawn from your account each time you enroll in a new bracket contest.
Special Bonus Incentive – “Refer a Friend”
- You will receive a $5,000 Bracket-Bucks℠ incentive bonus deposit to your account for each and every new Bracketeer you refer to the system. In order to receive the deposit, your referral must activate a Bracketeer Profile and must enroll in a contest. Your deposit is received once the new Bracketeer enrolls in their first contest.
Earnings & Awards Based on Performance
- For every point you earn in a bracket contest round $1,000 Bracket-Bucks℠ are deposited into your account. (see the Rule Book for information on point awards)
- For every point you are penalized in a bracket contest round $1,000 Bracket-Bucks℠ are withdrawn from your account. (see the Rule Book for information on point penalties)
The Contest “Purse” – Final Standings Payout Distribution
- Each bracket contest carries with it, a Bracket-Bucks℠ “Purse”. The purse is the grand prize payout to the Contest Bracketeers based on their final rank in the standings. The purse varies in size from contest-to-contest and is calculated based on the number of Contest Bracketeers – the more Bracketeers that enroll in a contest, the greater the overall value of the purse.
- Contest “Purse” Calculation (declining weighted-scale):
- The overall purse for any given contest is computed by multiplying the number of Bracketeers enrolled in the contest times $10,000 Bracket-Bucks℠. For example, if 20 Bracketeers are enrolled the contest the purse amount is $200,000 Bracket-Bucks℠.
- The first place winner of the contest receives 25% of the overall purse. In this example, $50,000 Bracket-Bucks℠ would be deposited into the winner’s Bracket-Bucks℠ account.
- Each Bracketeer, from 2nd place to last place receives a declining weighted amount using a factor of 75%.
- In this example, the 2nd place Bracketeer would receive $37,500 Bracket-Bucks℠, the 3rd place Bracketeer would receive $28,200 Bracket-Bucks℠ and so on with the last place Bracketeer receiving $300 Bracket-Bucks℠.
Bracket-Bucks℠ are not FDIC insured. For more information on account protection, please contact your local banker.